Join the International Association for Paratuberculosis
The International Association for Paratuberculosis, Inc. is a non-profit organization devoted to the advancement of scientific progress on Mycobacterium paratuberculosis and related mycobacterial diseases.
Membership in the Association is $50 U.S. per year.
Being a Member of the International Association for Paratuberculosis means that you've made the world's leading association devoted to the advancement of science on paratuberculosis and Johne's disease your professional partner. You are a part of a community of:
- The best and most knowledgeable basic and clinical scientists in the world on paratuberculosis and Johne's disease;
- Forward thinkers who want to leave their mark on the world through ethical professional scientific achievement;
- People who care about the professions of veterinary and human medicine;
- Scientits that care about advancing the profession; and
- Scientists that want to give back to the profession.
As a Member of the International Association for Paratuberculosis, you will benefit by:
- The development of networking opportunities with other scientists around the world;
- Building international professional relationships;
- Keeping up to date on the latest developments in paratuberculosis and Johne's disease;
- Discounted costs of attending International Colloquia;
- Gathering and interacting with colleagues at the International Colloquia;
- Having access to the content of International Colloquia, even if you were unable to attend;
- Receving the Associations publication, The Paratuberculosis Newsletter;
- Enhancing your scientific knowledge & skills;
- Sharing your scientific and teaching tools & resources;
- Having full access to the website and premium content;